+91 (20) 6401 4598 / 2669 7605
Quick FAQHow to bring an addict to center?
  • Willingly
  • If not willing, talk to a counselor (or let the patient talk)
  • Bring to center (on some pretext OR w/o his knowledge).
  • Then counseller will take over

My relative is addicted, how can you help?
  • See previous answer
  • Treatment is case-specific
  • Need to talk to counselor
  • IN extreme cases, police can help too